Google Certified Online Digital Marketing Course!
Become Google Certified Digital Marketer From The Comfort of Your Home.
Our Online Digital Marketing Course Is For The People Who Want to Make Money Online: Digital marketing course is for all those who want to get a regular income even in the comfort Of Their Home.
Your Online Digital Marketing Trainer
Our Online Workshops
Personal Workshop On Weekend, Saturday And Sunday As Per Your Availability.
What You Get After Completing Your Digital Marketing Course?
When you complete your Online Digital Marketing Course, you will earn a Goggle, Microsoft, Facebook, Semrush certificate, which can boost your LinkedIn profile and resume, helping you stand out in the job market.
Module of Our Online Digital Marketing Training Course
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Understanding Marketing Process
- Understanding Digital Marketing Process
- Increasing Visibility, What is visibility?,Types of visibility, Examples of visibility
- Visitors Engagement, What is engagement?, Why it is important Examples of engagement
- Bringing Targeted Traffic
- Inbound and outbound marketing
- Converting Traffic into Leads, Types of Conversion , Understanding Conversion Process
- Tools Needed
- What is SEO?
- Introduction to SERP
- What are search engines?
- How search engines work
- Major functions of a search engine
- What are keywords?
- Different types of keywords
- Google keyword planner tool
- Keywords research process
- Understanding keywords mix
- Long Tail Keywords
- Google Search Tips & Hacks
- Technical SEO
- OnPage SEO
- OffPage SEO
- What is Social Media?
- Understanding the existing Social Media paradigms & psychology
- How social media marketing is different than others Forms of Internet marketing
- How To Craft A Social Media Marketing Strategy To Build A Business
- Facebook marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Quora Marketing
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- How Google analytics works
- Understanding Google analytics account structure
- Understanding Google analytics insights
- Understanding cookie tracking
- Types of cookie tracking used by Google analytics
- Starting with Google analytics
- How to set up analytics account
- How to add analytics code in website
- Understanding goals and conversions
- How to setup goals
- Understanding different types of goals
- Understanding bounce & bounce rate
- Difference between exit rate & bounce rate
- How to reduce bounce rate
- How to set up funnels in goals
- Importance of funnels
- How to integrate adwords and analytics account
- Benefits of integrating adwords & analytics
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns via Google analytics
- What is link tagging
- How to set up link tagging
- Understanding filters & segments
- How to set up filters & segments
- How to view customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources
- Monitoring traffic behavior
- Taking corrective actions if required
- Google AdWords Overview
- Understanding inorganic search results
- Introduction to Google Adwords & PPC advertising
- Overview of Microsoft Adcenter (Bing & Yahoo) Setting up Google Adwords account
- Understanding Adwords account structure Campaigns, Adgroups, Ads, Keywords, etc
- Types of Advertising campaigns- Search, Display, Shopping & video
- Difference between search & display campaign Understanding Adwords Algorithm
- How does Adwords rank ads Understanding Adwords algorithm (adrank) in detail with examples
- Types of Search Campaigns – Standard,
- All features, dynamic search & product listing
- What is email marketing?
- How email works?
- Challenges faced in sending bulk emails
- How to over come these challenges?
- Types of email marketing- Opt-in & bulk emailing
- What is opt-in email marketing?
- Setting up email marketing account
- Best platforms to do opt-in email marketing
- Setting up lists & web form
- Creating a broadcast email
- What are auto responders?
- Setting up auto responders
- How to do bulk emailing?
- Best practices to send bulk emails
- Tricks to land in inbox instead of spam folder
- Top email marketing software’s & a glimpse of how to use them
- Improving ROI with A/B testing
- What is adsense?
- How to get approved for adsense?
- Cool trick to get adsense approval by Google
- Using your adsense account interface
- Placing ads on your blog
- Creating blogs with our FREE theme
- Then we will share 1 secret method Through which you will make money with ad
Our Contact Details
Schedule An Online Demo Class
Become Digital Marketing Certified, Find A Job And Grow Your Career.
About Digital Marketing Training
Weekly And Daily Digital Marketing Training Program As Per Your Comfort.